Your source for quality products, expert staff, and extra mile service!
The PLEXTALK Pocket is a lightweight, pocket-sized, DAISY-compliant music, voice, and book player/recorder that offers revolutionary mobility and ease of use by anyone in business, education and leisure. It is the world's first true crossover media player/recorder which contains a host of applications and which also comes packed with features that support unsurpassed accessibility for people with sight problems or learning difficulties.
- With PLEXTALK Pocket in your chest pocket or bag pocket, you can enjoy listening to digital talking books and play your favorite music.
- Dimension : 2.2 x 4.4 x 0.6 inches, weight : 3.9 ounces only!
- More useful recording feature than IC recorders; just press a button to put a heading while long recording conference, class, and you can playback only what you want to review by navigating by headings. Also voice memo can be used for remembering telephone number, appointment, To Do, etc.
- Choice of sound output, built-in large volume speaker or bundled stereo earphone
- You just put more capacity of SD card to carry as many books and music you have as possible. PLEXTALK Pocket supports 32GB SDHC.
- Sleep timer function that switches off by itself automatically at the setting time.
- Connect to Windows PC (Windows 2000, XP, Vista) by bundled USB cables and PLEXTALK Pocket becomes an external drive. You just drag-and-drop files on your PC to PLEXTALK Pocket, without any specific folder name rules. Now you are ready to go out with your favorite DAISY books, other digital talking books, music, text, html.
- If you have our product PTR1 or PTR2, you can copy the contents on CD from either of them to PLEXTALK Pocket without PC. Just connect the devices by USB cables, then press one button to back up the files on CD to the SD card in PLEXTALK Pocket.
- PLEXTALK Pocket playbacks major contents in U.S.A, Bookshare.org, Recording for the Blind and Dislexic (RFB&D). NLS contents are to be supported by further free firmware upgrade in 2009. (Please contact the contents provider to subscribe, ask how to download contents.)
- The battery is recharged via USB. You do not have to look for power outlet in an emergency case, just connect PLEXTALK Pocket to your PC!